It is requisite to seek permission from Bureau of Emigration & Protectorate Office to start hiring process in Pakistan. Hence, a valid demand letter and power of attorney are two mandatory letters issued by employers. E-Wakala (Electronic Visa Authorization) is also issued by the companies in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:-
- Demand Letter: A formal demand letter is issued by employer in the name of M/s Oxbridge Manpower stating Job Description, number of workers required in each category, monthly salary / OT, duration of employment contract, details of other facilities such as food, medical, transport, air passage and accommodation etc.
- Power of Attorney: Appointing M/s Oxbridge Manpower lawful recruitment agency to source and recruit workers on behalf of the employer and to deal with the local authorities and embassy / consulate / foreign affairs office etc.
Following is the procedure:–
- Permission for recruitment from Protector of Emigrants.
- Advertisement in the newspapers / e media.
- Selection process (interview & tests etc) starts.
- Visa applications are processed for selected candidates.
- Introduction to working conditions & pre-induction training.
- Foreign service agreement / employment contract.
- Ticket reservation & mobilization.